eve_prime: (poppy)
[personal profile] eve_prime
Today was AA’s birthday, and we were looking forward to playing Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit with her and DG, which is our usual way of celebrating her birthday. DG is travelling tomorrow or the next day, though, and he didn’t want to risk catching J’s cold, so we’ve postponed the event. Meanwhile, J actually felt pretty well, and it was warm and nice out, so he did a bike ride by the river. And then it turned out that I had food poisoning or something similar, so I wouldn’t have been able to go anyway. I’m feeling good enough at the moment, though, and I got to do some reading, and we watched more of Castlevania and One Piece.

October 2026

S M T W T F S
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 22nd, 2026 05:35 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios